Monday, August 28, 2006

Soooo close!



Harrow everybloody! No pun intended :D

I had my last exam before take-off today at 9am. The cost-calculations exam went very well and it should go through without so much as a rats fart in the wind.

Andreas and I booked our hotel for Bangkok today! We will be staying in the Baiyoke Sky Hotel (the picture up about 10cm up from this text you are reading right now, ok you can stop reading and look at the picture). Its the tallest hotel in the world!!!

Its incredible that you can book a luxury room on the 60th floor for only 44 € a night! Even us poor students have a chance at some luxury in the golden city of Bangkok! (In case you were wondering... yes the swimming pool is massive and its on the roof!!!)

I have decided to purchase a either a Canon Ixus 60 or a Canon Powershot 2 once i get there so expect high quality pictures soon. If anyone has any comments on either of these models please feel free to post in the comments or send me an email!

Zai jian boys and girl

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I found your blog (AND I know what it means now ;P)Expect me to terrorize you after your gone because I will miss you A LOT! You know I don't mean to brag but incase you've forgotten, I live on the fifth floor, and yes I don't have a swimming pool on the roof, but who needs that anyway? ;) Good luck with your chinese! to my dearest brother from your dearest sister :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home