Take-off!!!
Right then! I'm off! See you when I see you! Take care! Bon voyage!
Please go to Toffes rally page (link on the right) He will appreciate it! There are some really cool videos and pictures there!
The accounts and renditions of Robbe in Taiwan. Find out how the asians really have it over there...
1 Comments:
I found your blog too, and amazingly i also understood how to comment.. ;)You're probably still sitting in the airplane (with more space in front of you than the original tickets said;) you have to teach me the trick), but hopefully the trip went/goes well. Remember to check that the akku to the camera is compatible with the finnish (and of course the taiwanese) plugs. we had a couple of problemes with that when mum bought me a canon from NY. i'm gonna miss you, hugs from the other sister.
Post a Comment
<< Home