Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Kaohsiung: The beginning of the end

NOTE: There are previously unreleased articles that I just uploaded! read them before you read this!!!

Kaohsiung is pretty cool, 1.5 million people and a decent look to it (something between Bangkok and KL). Our buddies Li-Ting and Jay are really nice and took us to our dorm to drop off our bags and then to the mall for some shopping. We got most of the necessities (trash can, bamboo mattress, mine is ofcourse pink with teddies on it, the last one they had, etc.) The dorms are amazing!!! (Just look at the photos).
They are new and the finishing touches are being put in! We have no internet or AC yet but they are being put in within 2 days. The rooms are amazing and we have the luck of being just two per room and Andreas is my roommate. The reck-room is complete with TV, several couches and an ocean view. Andreas headed out with his buddy to get us some pillows and I hit the shower and met up with some of the guys in our dorm. So far I have met 2 french guys and 2 algerians. They informed me of a Swedish guy on the first floor who I have yet to meet. Tomorrow we are off exploring.

Rant of the day:

Still pissed about the bloody hotel, Fortune Hotel my ass!

Bonus of the day:

Sweet train ride and nice buddies!

Song of the day:

Devin Townsend - Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home